Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: http transaction prob.
- 02-01-2011, 10:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
http transaction prob.
I am an absolute beginner. I have read through and use the java URL, URLConnection, and such. I just don't know how to use them beyond reading directly from an url into a BufferedReader. ie....
URL url = new URL(UrlToFind);
BufferedReader urlin = new BufferedReader(
Even that I copied off the internet.
I'm gonna just state the problem here.
I use http fox to see the web traffic. This is where I'm finding the post parameters and the urls to write to...ect...
on that page on the right side you will see:
Create Export File (which you can click on)
when you click on that, it tries to open a spread sheet, just cancel that. It's not the issue.
the web traffic for the "Create Export File" is 2 GET(s). using Http Fox in firefox the first GET has the content I want.
I thought the "Create Export File" was a href="Export.aspx" and I should be able to reference it from the url: http://126.96.36.199/oncoreweb/
But no, it's not working that way. I know the first POST set some parameters and, in fact, they are referenced in the header of the GET from "Create Export File".
How should I be looking to access this content within a java program?
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 03:22 AM
- By kembljoe in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2009, 12:04 PM
- By javanewbie in forum Java ServletReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:29 PM
- By sam2020 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:11 PM
- By orchid in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:15 PM