Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-14-2007, 06:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
.jnlp cant read & write on browser despite signed .jar
Hi... im havin a prob. I got a .jnlp which needs to read and write is workin perfectly on its own after i signed the .jar and allow permission to it. But when i hyperlinked my .jnlp in my webpage, the .jnlp seems to be unable to read and write as there is no results printed out (the outcome is just like before i signed the .jar and allow permission to the .jnlp).
Anyone got any idea why?
- By Imoracle in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2008, 06:13 PM
- By JoaoPe in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2008, 03:46 PM
- By JonMikko in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 02:45 PM
- By bongia in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:57 PM