Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java Generic Plz Help
- 01-29-2011, 08:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Java Generic Plz Help
I have to write a following program....can any one suggest me how to start i am not use to with hava generics classes...
Write a generic class called Gennow that has one type parameter. It should contain contains three methods, first() and second(), and third(), that return one of the three items respectively. Include a main method in the class which creates a Gennow object with a String type. The object should be created with three strings: "abc", "def", "ghi". Use the first(), second(), and third() methods to get each string from the Gennow object and print it. cann't use array...
- 01-30-2011, 12:47 AM #2
Have you tried anything? Are you making an effort on this? If so, start writing a program, then ask specific questions (ones that CAN be answered).
Or do you just want someone to write it for you? 'Cause if that's the case, I have a perfect solution:
vWorker.com: More capable, accountable and affordable. Guaranteed.
...rent-a-coders aren't free. ;)
- By rkanagasikamani in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2010, 04:45 PM
- By zhoujackji in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2010, 12:12 PM
- By beezerbutt in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2009, 07:37 PM
- By andre1011 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:17 PM
- By ShoeNinja in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 11:43 PM