Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Interacting with .jar files.
- 01-24-2011, 01:53 AM #1
[Solved] Interacting with .jar files.
I am currently working on a program that decompresses a .jar file, moves some .class files into the same folder as the decompressed .jar file and then re-compiles the .jar file. So it basically adds .class files to a .jar file. The program works fine on my Mac (running Mac OS X 10.6.6) but when I send it to my friend running Windows XP Service Pack 3 the program doesn't work. The problem is that the folders in the .jar file aren't getting added to the jar file upon recompiling. Does anyone know how to fix this?
-Sorry for wasting space on the forums but I sovled it-
Last edited by Zman3359; 01-24-2011 at 02:09 AM.
- 01-24-2011, 05:17 PM #2
- By 1sprit in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:16 AM
- By eyeamchito in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:00 PM
- By KentDMc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2009, 01:49 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:04 PM
- By apfroggy0408 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2008, 07:14 AM