Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: dropdown onchange
- 01-23-2011, 12:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Iam working on struts application .In that I have one jsp page .
It contains all customers i displayed using logic iterator tag.with in that i includede dropdown box .So it will display along with every customer,
If a click first customers dropdown select one item and clicks go button.
it reaches particular page. if i goto second customer dropdown click another item and if i click go button ,itwill reach previous page which i selected before
for first customer. that selected value does not change . plz help me to solve this...
- By sandy1000 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2010, 03:21 PM
- By techV in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2010, 09:49 AM
- By marckamga in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2010, 07:26 AM
- By prabhurangan in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 08:10 AM
- By barney in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:17 AM