Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-20-2011, 09:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Moving java shapes with mouse and buttons
i have been working on a program for some time now. i have created shapes which can be customized in several ways: color, size etc.
i also managed to configure two buttons which move the shapes from left to right.
after writing some code which enabled the mouse to drag the shapes around the canvas the buttons no longer worked properly.
i was wondering if anyone had any help to going around solving this problem?
also one shape which was not a java.awt preset and i had to create using a polygon will not be dragged around at all while the others do.
can anyone help me with this problem also?
- By marlon in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 10:37 AM
- By xael in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2010, 12:39 AM
- By macwadu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2010, 12:18 AM
- By Kyle227 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:21 AM
- By Taiko in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 06:45 PM