Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: OnClick = "A java script"
- 01-18-2011, 06:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
OnClick = "A java script"
I am very new to java and current I am creating a button to open a window as a pop up.
This window needs to load a asp page that I have already built.
So on the parent page I have created a button.
INPUT onclick=Somejava; type=button value=button
I am not sure how to set the onclick to run some scripts and then set the href before doing a window.open
The scripts it needs to run are as follows:
var urno=window.parent.parent.frames['patframe'].document.getElementById("BANNERRegistrationNo"); href="\\\\server\\folder$\\"+urno.value+"\\"; window.open
- 01-18-2011, 08:26 AM #3
- By Mattedatten in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2010, 12:09 AM
- By sk8rsam77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:03 AM
- By shantimudigonda in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM