Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-14-2011, 06:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Resources load in Eclipse but not in standalone .jar
SOLVED: Heh, solved my own problem. Turns out Eclipse is a lot more lax with filenames than the java interpreter, my mis-capitalized PNG/png was tripping it up.
When I export my project to a .jar, it suddenly has difficulty loading resources.
This is what my file tree looks like:
The code that loads the image, inside of Cube.java:
The program runs fine inside of eclipse, but when I export it and try to run it standalone, it can't find that png. I unzipped the jar and looked inside and cube.png was sitting there in the root right where I thought it should be. Can anyone help me with getting it shifted to wherever it needs to be?
Last edited by leonsbuddydave; 01-14-2011 at 06:11 AM.
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2010, 10:52 AM
- By sachin2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 08:08 PM
- By batkins61 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2009, 06:42 PM
- By digilogik in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:22 AM
- By janice in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:53 PM