Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JUnit problem
- 01-13-2011, 02:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Hi all, ive got a bit of an annoying problem regarding JUnit 4.5.
I've created a bunch of unit tests which work properly when I right click the class and press 'Test' (in Netbeans). However, when I right click the whole project and press 'Test', i get a ClassNotFoundException.
I checked the classpaths of the classes and the jar file of JUnit is added in all of them :/
This problem all started when I changed the directory for my tests' location - but it doesnt make any sense to me as they work when tested individually!
- By albertkao in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:43 PM
- By cka in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 04:14 PM
- By moamen in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2010, 10:41 PM
- By Azndaddy in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2008, 06:47 AM
- By sandor in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:17 PM