Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to make EXE from code?
- 01-09-2011, 06:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
How to make EXE from code?
So, on a Windows macihne, I used the program "BlueJ" to write a short little text editing program - I have compiled it, an it runs great (-- that is, when I run it just through BlueJ). However, I now want to have the program as a 'free-standing' executable, .exe file that I can easily run on any windows computer.
How can I do this?
This has been asked at least 5 times a month. The short answer is to use a Jar file. If you absolutely must make an exe and can't use a jar file, then please do yourself and all of us a favor and search this forum (and google) for the thousands of answers to this question. Let's lock this thread as there's no need to repeat a discussion that has already been done ad infinitum here.
- By Meta in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2010, 08:21 AM
- By vendetta in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:14 PM
- By Leeky in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2009, 10:56 PM
- By karim in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2009, 01:54 PM
- By email@example.com in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:55 AM