Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: editable row in jxtable
- 12-30-2010, 07:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
editable row in jxtable
I have a jxtable. I overwrote the isCellEditable() method to return all false so the whole table is non-editable. I also have setCellSelectionEnabled(true);
Now I want to add a modify button. When this button is clicked, the entire row where the cell was clicked will become editable. Once the cursor moves outsides of this row, the entire table will become non-editable again.
My questions are:
1. How do I set a single row editable?
2. I am assuming that I might have to implement keyListener and moseClick listener for the row changes. Since I don't have the SetRowSelectionAllowed() set to true, so I can't use getSelectedRows(), how do I find out what row the cursor is at?
- By hosscomp in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:54 PM
- By new2java2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2010, 06:08 PM
- By new2java2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2010, 10:13 PM
- By AmitYatagiri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:37 PM
- By pos in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:46 AM