Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-27-2010, 06:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Need help in returning the action of keystrokes.
I was wondering is there was a method that allows the returning of an action mapped to a keystroke.
For Example, if the "return" key is pressed, the action of jumping to a new line will be replicated as well.
P.S. Please let me know if i placed this under the wrong sub-forum. I'm new.:)
- 12-27-2010, 11:24 PM #2
Your question is not at all clear. Recommended reading:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
The AWT/Swing forum might have been a better choice.
AWT / Swing - Java Forums
You can get the Action from the ActionMap, but I fail to understand why you would ever want to do the work of key binding in your own code?
- By Da1dmoney in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2010, 02:38 AM
- By vaibhavspawar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2010, 08:27 AM
- By ramyal in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:09 PM
- By nloding in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:06 PM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:17 PM