Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-09-2007, 05:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
problem locating file in web application
I have to read an xml file in my application. The file should be in the war, and the path to this file in .properties file. The properties file looks like this:
I tried to store the books.xml in the application root, in WEB-INF directory and in the directory where my .java file are.
I really don't know why when I deploy the application the file cannot be found and I get System cannot find the file specified all the time.
I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
- By sharfi in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:36 AM
- By jimm1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 07:34 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:42 AM
- By madhusudhangovindu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:58 PM
- By Peter in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:12 AM