Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-16-2010, 08:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Java reverse polish stack problem
I have made a program that takes a mathematical expression and converts it to reverse polish notation format.
I then want to evaluate this expression to give the answer to the expression. This was fairly easy to implement on a basic level. Although I have now noticed that my program cannot deal with numbers over 9, negative numbers and decimal numbers. All of which I want to include.
Is there a way of making it work with the added features i want?
Thanks for any help :)
Last edited by fuzzdn; 12-19-2010 at 11:17 PM.
- By rafzio4 in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2010, 02:04 PM
- By Cylab in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:13 PM
- By Clown in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 03-20-2010, 01:03 PM
- By jigglywiggly in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2009, 07:40 PM
- By Mika in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:10 AM