Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-15-2010, 01:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Unwrapping a key using a certificate
I have to write java code that would wrap a key, using a certificate, and reversely unwrap that key afterwards.
I'm half way there, since wrapping seems to work all right, but when it comes to unwrapping, I'm getting a "data hash wrong" error.
And this happens in both cases, ie no matter if I'm using the certificate or its public key.
I've been googling around for the pas 2 days, but could not find any relevant example to help me out :(
Thank you in advance for any hint you could give :)
PFA source code I'm using.
- By pacificz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2010, 07:11 PM
- By wanderer2019 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:29 AM
- By koko12 in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
- By MCJP in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:48 PM
- By Nick15 in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:02 AM