Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Multiple information in JTree
- 12-15-2010, 11:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Multiple information in JTree
I am new to these forums and thought I might find solution to my problem here.
I am making an application with JTree used for showing multiple names taken from a sql server. The names are not unique and I would like to be able to update rows in the sql table from the selection you make in the JTree. How can I implement the id of the row but only show the name that is attached to it?
I want to select a name in the JTree but the output of the code should be an id that is not shown.
- By Dosta in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2010, 04:48 PM
- By Amnuriak in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:47 PM
- By mailsatya in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2009, 03:03 PM
- By Melki in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:59 PM
- By javanewbie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2009, 03:39 AM