Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-13-2010, 08:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Different ways of creating object
I noticed 2 ways of creating object.
BUfferedImage BufferedImageObject= new BufferedImage(60,50,BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_ARGB);
BUfferedImage BufferedImageObject= ImageIO.read(new FILE(C:\\Image.jpg));
I do understand the difference in functionality. That is not a problem. But in the Second Way, we are NOT using the "new" keyword. SO, in the Second way, is an object created????
- 12-13-2010, 08:19 PM #2
- By niteangell21 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 06:26 PM
- By b_erten in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:43 PM
- By BrownBread in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2008, 07:08 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:38 PM
- By venkatv in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:33 PM