Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Serial connection
- 12-13-2010, 03:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Is there a method I could use on how to detect if a serial port is connected to the other serial port? Because I would like to trap if a device using serial connection is connected or not.
The SerialPort.isCD() is working but I don't know exactly if this is the appropriate method to use in trapping if a device is connected.
Thanks for any help.
- By elsanthosh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2010, 09:29 AM
- By veeru541 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2010, 03:14 AM
- By Ajitha in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:30 PM
- By zengqingyi12 in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:34 AM
- By freezy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:48 AM