Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java and appengine query?
- 12-12-2010, 10:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Java and appengine query?
1. I don't really know anything about java
2. I am not exactly a programmer, though I do know sql, (x)html and css.
3. I'm not trying to know too much about java
I need to do something to the example app, guestbook. It has somekind of sign in/out system. Author/sender is attached to every message.
I want the user to see only those messages that he himself sent (where the author is the same as the currently logged in user)
@Persistent private User author;
String query = "select from " + Greeting.class.getName(); List<Greeting> greetings = (List<Greeting>) pm.newQuery(query).execute();
Using the Datastore with JDO - Google App Engine - Google Code
- By KumbhaniMehul in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:19 PM
- By tek0011 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:37 PM
- By gpittingale in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2009, 09:14 AM
- By venkatallu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2008, 02:23 PM
- By desktop_doodle in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2008, 04:53 PM