Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-10-2010, 11:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Java slave Frame access to its owner main frame problem
Hi im new at java
if my question is easy im sorry. Im trying to write a messenger client program. Client program contains two part main GUI and budy GUI. Main GUI controls the connection and list of budy. Budy Guı controls chat with only one budy. Messenger main program and communication is ok with smack.api (XMPP lib). But i want to open a frames for each budies which i want at the same time by same frame structure. In netbeans i create and design a new JFrame for budy GUI. Then i construct it each budy which i want to chat. main program can send the data to client frame but client program cant send data to main program.
How can i handle this?
- By nikunj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2010, 03:01 PM
- By Krooger in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:05 AM
- By sidharth in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2009, 06:43 AM
- By fletcher in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2009, 07:31 PM
- By itaipee in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:30 AM