Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JTable is there, but not showing
- 12-04-2010, 11:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
JTable is there, but not showing
Hello, I have a JTable that I populate, but nothing shows up in the table on the screen. If I check individual cells with debugging println statements, the data is there, it just does not show up.
//Data is stored, create table now JTable theTable = new JTable(tableRows, headers); tblRoomTable = theTable; System.out.println("Row data: " + tblRoomTable.getModel().getValueAt(0, 0)); tblRoomTable.repaint();
SSCCE. Please check the link before creating this for important details.
This is hard because I need to do this without calling any non-static methods. I am working in a static function because a Thread's run method is kicking this table populating off and the run method is static. Thanks for any help you can provide.
- By ighor10 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:03 PM
- By Shivraj in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2009, 08:16 AM
- By bostonstate in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2008, 08:49 PM
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM
- By JToolTip in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:54 AM