Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-30-2010, 06:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Retaining values entered by users in the installer fields when they come back to that
In an IzPack installer I have various fields for taking User Inputs, some of these fields have default values wile some are left blank.
The problem that I am facing is, when a user puts in details in any of the fields and says Next and then come back to this panel using the Previous button, all the input fields values are restored back to their default states. How can I stop this from happening? I want to retain the values added by the users when they come back to the previous screens.
I am using IzPack V 4.1
- By apalacpac in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2010, 08:33 PM
- By Inaam in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:55 AM
- By sashi799 in forum Java ServletReplies: 18Last Post: 07-19-2010, 01:18 PM
- By playwin2 in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:42 PM
- By rajivjha in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2008, 11:53 AM