Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-30-2010, 06:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
HTML Links on IzPack HTMLInfoPanel not working correctly
In my installer (created using IzPack) i am using HTMLInfoPanel, in the HTML data for this info panel I have a website link and an email address.
The problem is
1) When I click on the website link, the page is opened in the Installer panel itself, instead of open the page in the default browse window.
2) When I click on the email link, the page in the panel just refreshes and does nothing instead of opening the mail client for the user.
Following is HTML for the link:
<a href="http://www.XYZ.com/" target="_blank">XYZ, Ltd.</a>
<A HREF="mailto:support@XYZ.com" target="_blank">support@XYZ.com</A>
I am using IzPack V 4.1
- By thangbomlennet in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 11-03-2012, 06:31 PM
- By binumathew in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:49 PM
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2009, 10:04 AM
- By mbnumba6 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2009, 04:01 AM
- By Gakusei in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2008, 04:45 PM