Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-30-2010, 02:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Java Picture Processor: PGM files and Arrays
I need some Java help, I've sought out help from my professor with no luck. We're doing a picture processing program in Java. Basic functions are flip vertical and horizontal, invert and rotate. They've written most of the code, which can be found here: http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~cs160/pub/Pic.java
The requirements and PGM files are here: CS160 | Main / HW6
Basically I don't know how to get started. They have a comment in each method (eg negate) // YOUR CODE GOES HERE. I'm pretty good on the logic/understanding part of the java program but am struggling with the code part. I see that there is a private method that handles the image into an array, I'm thinking I probably need to use that. When I've tried it gives me an veriable scope error.
I really don't know, can you please help me out?
- By manishsuvasiya in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2010, 06:34 AM
- By NeverHide in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2010, 08:18 PM
- By Jamison5213 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2009, 06:49 AM
- By GlideKensington in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:31 PM
- By swimmy101 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:48 AM