Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-29-2010, 08:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
packing a netbeans project into a jar/exe file
Hi for my project for uni I have created my project in netbeans and got it working etc.
However one requirement is that I need to package the project into a simple way to run on multi-operating systems. So I need to package it into one single exr/jar/bat file to run on any machine.
Im confused on is there any way to do this.
Any guide or resources for help is much appreciated
- 11-29-2010, 08:33 PM #2
- By Lingerz in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:08 AM
- By indra00 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2010, 06:24 PM
- By silversurfer2in in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 06-09-2010, 08:58 AM
- By ichwar in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2009, 03:28 PM
- By Supamagier in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:26 AM