Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Designing a project in Java
- 11-23-2010, 08:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Designing a project in Java
Hello everyone! i'm new in this forum, hope to be educated from it :)
i have a question mostly about designing in java.
i have this project i have to do that suppose to simulate an online book store (like amazon for example).
I'm going to use a server\client architecture (not a web application).
my main question is how to design the class diagram.
i need the GUI, DB handling methods, but i don't know how to connect between them, how will my class diagram will look.
am i suppose to make a class for every screen i will have for the user, and do i need classes for example for:book,user and so on?
and if so what is the connection between them?
what is the standard for that sort of project?
i would really appreciate some help that will push me forward a step.
- By np2392 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 03:31 AM
- By jmd9qs in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:09 PM
- By programmer_007 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 09-03-2009, 08:50 PM
- By g.ganiraju in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-01-2008, 05:49 AM
- By bobD in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:04 AM