Need help with the output statements
My question id how do we actually get the output without using the System.out.print statements?
Basically, w need to get the following output:
A new type of boiler is to be designed that can have its temperature set and its pump turned off and on. However, it must always operate within the following safety constraints:
* The temperature must never be less than 10 or more than 80 (degrees Celsius).
* If the pump is turned off the temperature must not be set to more than 50.
* If the temperature is more than 50, the pump must not be turned off.
* If the temperature is 70 or more, the automatic safety valve must be open.
* If the temperature less than 70, the automatic safety valve must be closed.
We have to make two classes, one of the main public class, where we can use the system.out.print statements..but we cannot use system.out.print in the other class.
if you want the whole question, then i cn email.