Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: finding idf for noun phrases
- 11-22-2010, 02:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
finding idf for noun phrases
i have a set of 500 articles in my db from which im extracting noun phraes. im using the stanford POS tagger for POS tagging and then a NP chunker to identify noun phrases. both these tools accept text files as input..so at every stage i generate a text file of 500 articles to provide as input to these tools..
now i have a list of all the noun phrases and their frequencies,in 500 articles.
i want to weight the Most frequent NPs using idf.
but i cannot find a way of doing it. can somebody help me with this?
Last edited by jessie; 11-22-2010 at 02:10 PM.
- By rocky86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2010, 01:37 AM
- By TheShar in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:42 PM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2010, 03:06 AM
- By ishdevil in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:42 PM
- By flok in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:55 PM