Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: some error make me mind
- 11-20-2010, 03:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
some error make me mind
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x10003146, pid=4536, tid=4860
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (11.3-b02 mixed mode windows-x86)
# Problematic frame:
# C [ICTCLAS30.dll+0x3146]
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error Reporting Page
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
this is what the myeclipse shows me.so what's the reason.
please help me.
- By hayden06f4i in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2010, 01:52 PM
- By pbfun in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:51 PM
- By jackdear44 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2009, 07:28 AM
- By NARs in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2009, 04:38 PM
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2009, 08:53 AM