Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Using custom exceptions help
- 11-17-2010, 05:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Using custom exceptions help
I am working on an assignment for my class and I seem to have hit a brick wall. For the assignment I was supposed to make a class that holds a String array of error messages (ex "Invalid entry"). So I made it with a total of 5 different error messages. Then I had to make a class called OrderException which I extended off Exception. All that does is run the superclasses constructor and a String which is received in the arguments(passed from the class holding the error message array). Now the problem I'm having is how do I pass the array subscript to the errormessage class and have that sent to the OrderException class. I am thoroughly confused and any help on this matter would be appreciated.
- 11-17-2010, 06:41 AM #2
You mean you want to pass the array variable to the OrderException so data from it can be printed?
- By Nerijus in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:44 PM
- By besweeet in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:06 PM
- By dj kourampies in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 09-11-2009, 09:59 PM
- By hedonist in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-08-2009, 08:38 AM
- By maggie_2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:12 PM