Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-02-2007, 12:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
saving variables to the harddrive
Hello, I am making text based console java program but everytime the console is closed, the player would have to start over. So, how do i save variables to somewhere on the hard drive and have the program recall all the variables when the program is ran again later? Can I have the program write the variables to a text document and then to recall them have it use the scanner class and use nextDouble() ?
Last edited by Talon876; 11-02-2007 at 01:04 AM.
- 11-02-2007, 02:30 AM #2
- By Ed in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:03 AM
- By easyRyder in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:14 AM
- By Thez in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2007, 10:24 PM
- By Fish in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:20 PM