Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 11-14-2010, 12:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Perhaps it's me, but I have no idea on earth what you're trying to do. Perhaps you could clarify it more, and most especially, show us what you've done so far code-wise.
- 11-14-2010, 03:56 PM #3
I wonder how you define that lowest and highest value respect to another number. What's the logic behind that. I've never heard about such a definition.
Believe it, without having a proper understanding the concept you cannot put it into a code.
- 11-14-2010, 06:42 PM #4
Isnt it quite simple?
Treat the number as a string and append "48".
Lower the last digit by one and append "49"
Or am i missing something?
Also, wouldnt the lowest value be "50" and the highest "49" - assuming rounding up to nearest nth d.p.
- 11-15-2010, 02:48 AM #5
- 11-15-2010, 02:58 AM #6
- By tracey in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 08:48 AM
- By Tenn in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:37 AM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2009, 07:17 PM
- By Sophiie in forum New To JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM