Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-09-2010, 03:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
How to set java compiler compliance with command under Linux
I am using CentOS5 and java runtime environment(version 1.6.0_17, IceTea6 1.7.5) to compile one open source project. Came with the following errors:
".... statements are only available if source level is 5.0"
I googled and found the solutions are mainly set in IDE to make the java compiler compliance with 5.0 instead of directly in a command. Could anyone suggest how to set this with command?
- 11-09-2010, 03:18 PM #2
- By sadiya pathan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2010, 10:42 AM
- By baozhi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:32 AM
- By Basit56 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2010, 04:53 PM
- By lazarus in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 04:30 PM
- By fangzhong in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2008, 05:24 PM