Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: ODBC driver problem windows 7
- 11-07-2010, 12:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
ODBC driver problem windows 7
I am following a tutorial to associate a ODBC data source with a database.
The problem I have the tutorial is asking me to input information:
but instead, I get the screen:
So I don't know how to do what it says to do in the tutorial.
In the tutorial, I think he's using XP, and I'm using windows 7
I think that has something to do with it
Any suggestions please?
- By Hello1976 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:23 AM
- By sandysm in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2010, 02:00 PM
- By nishant.4545 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2009, 03:14 PM
- By pthoonen in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:28 AM
- By leonard in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:24 PM