Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-02-2010, 10:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
problem import text and conbined with ArrayList
Hi... I am new to java and I want some help.
I want to join a text file with an ArrayList. I have the code that read line for line the text and saves it in the buffer.
In the text there are two parts ("label" and "definition") it's a glossary. The program that I run now is reading the term and give me as feedback the definition from ArrayList. label and definition sometimes are more than one word.
I would like to tell me what is the simplest solution while I type the label the to give me the definition.
Last edited by chmo; 11-02-2010 at 10:44 PM.
- 11-02-2010, 11:52 PM #2
- By anki.gulsvart in forum NetworkingReplies: 9Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:03 PM
- By DD70 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2009, 10:45 PM
- By tjhodge in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:22 PM
- By shinjitsunohana in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2008, 05:53 PM
- By otoro_java in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:53 AM