Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Strings Lower/UpperCase
- 10-30-2010, 06:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
I'm just screwing around with strings. I just managed to reverse a string using a "for" loop. I managed to convert chars from lower to uppercase and vice versa, but now I can't manage to convert particular chars in the string from upper to lowercase. For example let's say, I want to convert "HaLLoWeeN" to "hAllOwEEn", do you have any ideas ?
Check out the API for the Character class as it has some useful methods that you'll be able to use such as isUpperCase(char ch).
- By PsychoNaut in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2010, 03:09 AM
- By cuziwow in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:54 AM
- By ezered in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:05 AM
- By arturmoniswork in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2008, 02:35 AM
- By logieen in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:26 AM