Write a program that accepts the letter grades for a student, calculates the student's gpa, and prints it out, along with one of the following five messages:
Ineligible, taking less than 4 classes
Ineligible, gpa below 2.0
Ineligible, gpa above 2.0 but has F grade (note: gpa >= 2.0)
Ineligible, gpa below 2.0 and has F grade
2. Your program must use an appropriate sequence of nested if-else statements to print out the appropriate message.
3. The message "Ineligible, taking less than 4 classes" has priority over the other 3 ineligible cases.
4. The class will not ask the user for how many grades are in a student's report card. The program will continue to read grades until a non-grade character is input. At this point, some type of loop will cease and the program prints the GPA value and the eligibility message.
5. Example of run output: GPA = 3.75 Eligible
6. You do not have to print out any of the individual grades.
7. Your program should allow input of grades in either upper or lower case.
showing this would i need to import a scanner for gpa?
and if i do could it be
Scanner scan = new Scanner ?