Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-22-2010, 11:31 AM #1
Help with embed problem with applets
Here is the pastebin: http://java.pastebin.com/GUswRd9T
I created a java applet and when I test it out inside netbeans, everything works perfectly fine. The problem is when I try to embed it into html, the applet does not load. I have embedded applets into html before and it works just fine, I know the html code for applets. What is weird is because there is this auto-generated html file (generated by netbeans) that should let me preview my app already embedded in a html file, but even that doesn't work, so I guess there is nothing wrong with how I embed the file, there seems to be something wrong with the applet itself that somehow doesn't let it load in web browsers. Some mistakes I made in swing perhaps? The swing gui code is mostly generated by netbeans, not done by me. I somehow suspect the JTextFieldLimit class that I added so that only numbers may be inputed in the text fields. Anyone have any idea? Please help, I have been at this for hours already. Thanks in advance!
edit: I attempted to remove the JTextFieldLimit class and it's still not loading when embedded in a html file
Last edited by Beginner; 10-22-2010 at 11:57 AM.
- By javastuden in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:17 AM
- By dixan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2010, 03:52 PM
- By Galore in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:22 AM
- By srikanthnambu in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:08 AM
- By sireesha in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2009, 04:36 PM