Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-20-2010, 02:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Error while executing java file in eclipse
Iam new to java. iam getting error
'"java.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command"
while executing java application through eclipse. I have set the environment variable. Through command prompt if i give java or javac, it did not give me error. Only when i execute it through eclipse, i get this Error.
What is the problem? and how to solve this. Plese guide me.
- By praveen_has in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:33 PM
- By mfurtado in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2009, 09:35 PM
- By mzatanoskas in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 03:37 PM
- By VeasMKII in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2009, 06:32 AM
- By TheBayWatchMan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2008, 10:31 AM