Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Small calender program
- 10-19-2010, 07:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Small calender program
Hello every one
i need your help in understanding the following program:
(Displaying the first days of each month) Write a program that prompts the user to enter the year and first day of the year, and displays the first day of each month in the year on the console. For example, if the user entered the year 2005, and 6 for Saturday, January 1, 2005, your program should display the following output:
January 1, 2005 is Saturday
December 1, 2005 is Thursday
I don't ask you to solve the problem by coding but i just want you to tell me what i should do to solve this
and what is the meaning of " 6 for Saturday"?
is that mean that the days numbered from 0 to 6 so 6 refer to Saturday or what?
will i use the calender class here?
if yes, what is the methods i will use from it?
thanks in advance
- 10-19-2010, 07:52 PM #2
- By rawan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2010, 06:43 PM
- By DavidEvans in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:37 PM
- By kimmelim in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:11 PM
- By afrttoh in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2008, 02:29 AM
- By jimJohnson in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2008, 08:28 AM