Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Accessing client file system
- 10-17-2007, 07:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
Accessing client file system
One of my friends is trying to find a solution to this problem. Any suggestion from anyone could be of great help.
This is the issue: There is a web application which is deployed in a server and the application is invoked via a client's browser. Now the developer wants access to the client's local file system. To be more precise, he wants to delete a file from the client's file system. He has complete access and rights in the client machine to delete stuff. All he has now, is just a client browser through which he wants to delete a file. We are not sure how to go about doing this or whether it is feasible to do...
- 10-17-2007, 10:17 AM #2
- By cfacile666 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:35 AM
- By abhishek.sinha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2008, 08:05 AM
- By Oasis13 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2008, 01:16 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:15 PM