Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-08-2010, 01:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
JCreator problem; class Exercise1 is public, should be declared in a file named Exerc
idk what to do i took this to my help desk at my compuiter science building they supposidly fixed it and now its not working at all.
class Exercise1 is public, should be declared in a file named Exercise1.java
what does this mean i really need to do my work and now its not working.
Please have a look at the tutorials as they will show you how to create a Java file and a Java class. To learn how to do this specifically with JCreator, you would probably be best served to find and read through the JCreator tutorials.
Best of luck.
- By goldhouse in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-10-2012, 09:17 AM
- By shoeb83 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2009, 11:24 AM
- By mr idiot in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2009, 12:10 PM
- By piyu.sha in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:11 AM
- By faw in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2008, 07:25 PM