Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-06-2010, 09:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Download a file by Bluetooth in Java SE
I知 new in Java and Netbeans.
I知 creating a desktop application (using Java SE) to download sound files record with a digital stethoscope. The file will be transfer by Bluetooth.
Using the Bluecove API, I discover the stethoscope address (device.getBluetoothAddress).
Now, I would like to transfer the file from the stethoscope to the desktop application. I think I have to use the OBEX protocol but I知 not sure. And I don稚 know what instruction I have to use.
Can you help me?
- By java_bond in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:21 AM
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:30 PM
- By weber10 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:14 PM
- By AnGuRuSO in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2008, 12:00 PM
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:10 AM