Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Help needed!
- 10-05-2010, 10:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
- 10-05-2010, 11:35 PM #2
Do you know how do define an array and give it values?
For parallel arrays, you create two arrays of the same size. They are parallel if the element in one array at a specific index is related to the element at the same index in the other array. one index, two arrays
- 10-06-2010, 01:14 PM #3
What issues are you having? What have you tried? What worked, what didn't work? How didn't it work? Be specific, and post some code that demonstrates where you got stuck.
I'd recommend further breaking your problem up into smaller pieces. Figure out how to create an array. Figure out how to store things in an array. Figure out how to get user input. Figure out how to store user input. When you have those things working individually, try combining them. If you get stuck on a specific step, then ask a specific question.
- By silversurfer2in in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:47 PM
- By silversurfer2in in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2010, 03:16 PM
- By 99w210 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2010, 06:53 AM
- By harshalsakpal in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM
- By pks in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:07 AM