Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 10-03-2010, 07:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
- 10-03-2010, 07:51 PM #2
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 10-03-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: OP doesn't have the courtesy to reply to useful responses, let alone express thanks.
Rather than simply ask a question, why don't you tell us what you think the answer is or should be and why?
Then let's discuss this.
edit: dang! I hate being beaten by Darryl!
edit 2: And I agree with Darryl. OP, if you want to encourage folks to help you, you would do well to have the courtesy to reply to posts in this thread and in your previous threads. Otherwise why should we answer or try to have a dialog if you aren't going to participate or even show that you've read our posts?
Last edited by Fubarable; 10-03-2010 at 07:59 PM.
- By dreamingofgreen in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:00 AM
- By ajincoep in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2010, 10:54 AM
- By sh4dyPT in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 03-27-2009, 07:56 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2007, 06:56 PM