Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-02-2010, 05:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
In Eclipse I have set the classpath to my $DERBY_HOME directory. Even so .. when I try and compile my simple code (which references the driver class: org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver) I am faced with a ClassNotFound exception. The only way I can get the code to compile within the Eclipse IDE (works fine from my terminal) is if I include a reference to derby.jar at the project scope.
I'm confused .. I thought having set the classpath to a parent directory containing the required classes, the IDE would search through recursively to find the required class file ?
- By edi.gotieb in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
- By kulangotski in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:09 PM
- By suhaib1thariq in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2009, 05:39 PM
- By suhaib1thariq in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2009, 04:46 AM
- By orion_mcl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:35 AM