Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-30-2010, 05:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
JMF equivalent of ConvolveOp, LookupOp to alter video like Java2D did with images
Wasn't sure where exactly to put this since there's no JMF section so I just put it here.
As the title says I need to find out an equivalent of ConvolveOp or LookupOp that was in Java2D in order to change the video's characteristics. I need a method to alter the brightness, contrast, edge detection, sharpening of a video I have loaded up using the Java Media Framework but can't find any way to even begin.
All I have done so far is found out how to load the video but can't even save it or do those functions yet. Can anyone show/tell me a way for me to do such things to the video I have loaded?
- By PhQ in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2010, 05:49 AM
- By Alex j in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2009, 04:59 PM
- By michcio in forum Java 2DReplies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:18 PM
- By aneuryzma in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2008, 01:07 PM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:39 AM