Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: hidden columns in jxtable
- 09-27-2010, 10:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
hidden columns in DTable
I have a DTable. If I setColumnControlVisible() to true so user can manually selects to hide columns. When I do "getColumnModel().getColumnCount()", the count will not include the hidden columns, correct?
If that is correct, then when I use "getColumnModel().getColumn(i)" to loop through all the columns, it will only loop through all the visuable ones right?
How do I loop through all the columns, including the hidden ones?
Last edited by new2java2009; 09-27-2010 at 11:20 PM.
- By AmitYatagiri in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:37 PM
- By pos in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:46 AM
- By gecko753 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:32 PM
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2009, 05:52 PM
- By carag in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:23 PM