Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-23-2010, 01:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
NoClassDefFoundError: Can't find the class
I’ve working on a project in my class where we use a framework called JCAF which is a jar file that we import into eclipse and then add it to the build path but a problem arises when I try to run the application and not when my teammember is. It should say that we use CVS so everything is exactly identical on both computers / eclipse. Furthermore are we both using Windows 7 Pro 64-bit operating system.
The error is a bit complex to explain, so please ask if I need to clarify something.
In a packet called “assignment.main” we’ve got a java file called “DisplayListener.java” where your main method is located.
When I try to run the main, I get following error:
Could not find the main class: assignment.main.DisplayListener. Program will exitJava Code:
In my Eclipse Console window I get this error:
Does anyone knows what or how to solve the problem? I’ve tried to find the error with no luck.
- 09-23-2010, 04:17 PM #2When I try to run the main,
What folder are you in when you issue the java command?
Has the program been compiled successfully?
Is this an IDE configuration problem? If so, try asking how to configure your IDE on a forum for the IDE.
- By Daniel in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:45 AM
- By ziisrick in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:11 PM
- By dragonmage in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:50 AM
- By jallmer in forum NetBeansReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:37 AM
- By vitalstrike82 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:16 AM