Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-19-2010, 09:01 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Help regarding SRS for web-application
I have to make a project related to web-applications using JSP,servlets and struts.... I want to know that which type of projects are being used these days... and from where could i get the SRS(Software Requirement Specification) for the latest projects...
I am a student and want to make a good major project....
Hoping that you will help me out...
Thanks in advance...:)
- 09-19-2010, 06:33 PM #2
A good SRS describes the intention of making the software and key feature required out of the project but not the technology used or the approach to accomplish.
Instead of JSP,servlets and struts you would say "Application is accessible from browser by several clients in the network".
Once you have a SRS prepared, you can evaluate all the technologies that meets your requirement. You can share a SRS here and all members would be happy to assist you on listing and giving their tips on the frameworks/libraries related to java available for your need.
Best of luck for your project.dont worry newbie, we got you covered.
- By sunilappu in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:54 AM
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:10 PM
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 01:30 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:31 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:29 PM